A Message Regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Aquaguard Waterproofing is actively monitoring the public health situation related to COVID-19 to ensure that we are well informed and ready to serve you during this difficult time. As always, the health, safety, and well-being of our customers, employees and community members are our top priority.
Preventive Measures We Have Taken
As things continue to evolve, we want to outline basic practices we have taken to ensure optimal health and safety within our company:
- Field employees including Technical Inspectors, Service Technicians, installation crews, and Field Supervisors have been instructed on proper precautions to take before arrival and during their time in your residence.
- Team members will respectfully refrain from shaking hands, but still smile!
- We have enhanced daily cleaning and disinfecting of all customer and employee spaces (this includes our trucks).
- Hand sanitizer and wipes have been supplied to all buildings and employee work areas. Gloves are also being used.
- Employees have been advised to stay home if they are sick until they are symptom free.
- We have comprehensive electronic transactions available for contracts and work scope changes.
While we continue to serve homeowners for all their Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace, Foundation Repair and Egress Window installations, we will do anything within our power to decrease the transmission of COVID-19. If you have any further questions or would like to discuss the procedures we have in place to safeguard our customers or employees please call us at 800-784-9913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remain committed to serve you and our community. Be safe and stay well!